And the cycle of questions keeps spinning.. I never was into this “chain-post” thing, but when people ask interesting questions, you can’t help but answer ! 🙂
Here are Better this way‘s questions..
Source: Google images.
1. What book are you currently reading?
Again.. “A thousand splendid suns”. But if you mean medical books, then it’s “Basics of dermatology”!! 😛
2. If you could live in any country/city in the world, which would it be?
Let me think.. I’ve always wanted to visit Paris, but not that I want to live there. I love Cairo where I live now; it’s crowded and noisy, but I love it! My second favorite place is Abu Dhabi.. 🙂
3. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
Endless faith, endless patience, and endless wishes perhaps??! 😛
4. Blackberry or Iphone?
Neither nor!! What’s wrong with Samsung or Nokia phones?! People blindly follow the trend, but I’ve never been that trendy!
5. What’s one thing that you can do really well?
Writing I guess?? Or If not, I’m a professional procrastinator! 😉
6. Harry Potter or Twilight? (you shouldn’t even have to think about it).
HARRY POTTER!! And yes, of course I shouldn’t think about it; Twilight actually stinks, I’d never like a shiny blood-sucking creature, even if it was “Edward Cullen”!
7. Name one song that could be the anthem to your life right now?
I’m not that into music, so honestly nothing is on my mind now. You can pick any song about moving on and hoping for the best.. 🙂
8. If you could meet any famous person from the past, who would it be and why?
That would be the prophet Muhammad (PBUH).. If he was here, I’d want him to rule the country, for the people in charge now have turned everything into chaos!
9. Favourite movie of all time?
You’ve got mail, also the Arabic-dubbed version of A bug’s life, it’s a lot more hilarious! 🙂
10. If you could spend the whole day doing just one thing, what would it be?
It depends, sometimes I can spend the whole day writing what’s on my mind, sometimes facebooking and tweeting, sometimes just sleeping, and sometimes literally doing nothing!
11. Who in your life inspires you the most?
My mother. 😀