Love isn’t something you press a button to get, or a ready-packed thing you give either. It’s not that materialized, magnified, fake delusion of Romeo and Juliet, and it’s much deeper than exchanging presents, or blurting out clichés.
Love is rather simple, real simple; it includes before anything loving everyone and everything. It’s not only about being with “the one”, but also being the one. Love comes in the smallest things, the tiniest deeds. It’s just about knowing how to care, commit, and compromise.
So how do see love??
First of all, I have never believed in Valentine.. Setting an annual date to express your feelings toward the people you love doesn’t make sense at all!! The same goes to Mothers’ day; you’ve got everyday!
Anyway, what really irritates me, is how some people turn it into weeps about how worthless their life is, for being single, and having nobody to share this “holy” Valentine with! Well, the way I see it, single is being lucky enough to have the time and the space to discover your own self.. Yes, what is a relationship after all?? Isn’t it all about sharing your life with someone who actually cares for you? So, how do you share something you have never had?!!
I spent today at home with my family, watching comedy shows, laughing at silly jokes, and with little studying.. That made it a worthy day!
To cut it short, my point here is: How about getting a life, figuring out who you really are, where you want to end up, getting a career you love, and most of all, loving yourself rather than grumbling about being lonely?!! This makes your life a lot worthier, right??
Doesn’t matter if you’re a horrible cook, I came up with this simple recipe.. 😛
1. Faith. 2. Patience. 3. Confidence.
4. Obstacles. 5. Hard work. 6. Dreams & wishes.
7. Love. 8. Hope. 9. Positivity.
10. Adventures. 11. Sense of humor. 12. Smiles.
1. You’re going to need plenty of faith for the base of this recipe… The more faith you have, the less bitterness you’ll taste.
2. You can’t skip the obstacles; it’s what will spice up the recipe and give it a strong taste..
Overcome your obstacles!
3. To make the base, add the faith, patience, some confidence together with the obstacles, hard work, dreams and wishes… Stir them together till you get a smooth flexible mixture.
Add dreams and wishes..
4. As for the topping, cook some positivity with some hope and love, then pour the mixture over the base … This will help you overcome any over-bitterness in the base.
5. Now you need to decorate… Sprinkle lots of smiles all over the recipe then add some pieces of adventures and sense of humor…
Add lots of smiles..
Then… Voilà !! Your recipe’s ready! 🙂
Bon appétit!! 😀 😀
Enjoy your life..