Source: Google images.
It’s time, again! Well, it’s been a messy year; though I had no exams to worry about, I haven’t crossed so many items off my list. They said medical interns have all the time in the world, but it turned out being the exact opposite! So anyway, of the 24 things I had to do before my 24th birthday (that’s today!), here’s what I’ve done.
1. Finish my novel(s): I’m almost done of my novel’s first draft, but still, it’s not 100% finished.
Win NaNoWriMo: Yay! I won! 😀
Scrub-in, preferably in an eye surgery: Scrubbed in Ob/Gyn, just for 5 minutes! Turns out surgery isn’t my thing after all.
4. Reach my ideal weight: Not yet, I’m ridiculously fluctuating.
5. Finish “Insanity” workouts without twisting any joints: I did twist many joints, so…
6. Learn to dance: No time!
7. Earn drivers’ license: Still procrastinating!
20 100 books at least, including the Qur’an: Could barely read a few!
9. Speak French: Such a luxury!
10. Play guitar: LOL! I have the guitar, but that doesn’t count, does it? 😛
11. Volunteer in a cause: I did volunteer at the hospital, but I’m not sure it counts, because it wasn’t charity, I was there to learn.
12. Fall in love.. or not: Not. *Sighs*
Pick a specialty: I’m 90% positive that I want to be a psychiatrist, so that’s something.
14. Prepare for a fellowship in the picked speciality: It’s not that easy, but I have a few plans.
Save a life: It wasn’t directly me, but I helped resuscitate many patients, some recovered, others died. But I like to believe I did save a life.
16. Run regularly for at least 3 months: I tried to make it regular, but shifts always happened!
17. Run half a marathon: Coming next April, so…
18. Buy a heart rate monitor/fitness tracker: Couldn’t yet afford.
19. Eat clean for at least a month without cheating: Hahaha! Epic fail!
20. Build abs: In progress, I like to believe.
Earn a belt in judo: I earned THREE BELTS! Yellow, Orange, and Green! (Yeah, I’m awesome!)
22. Go sky diving: Wasn’t that fortunate.
23. Attend a live concert: Not yet.
Inspire more people: It appears so. 🙂
25 things before turning 25 is coming soon! 🙂