On March 7, I had a list of challenges posted. I’m pinning the list into my pages’ bar until I get it done. Here are the 23 things I’d love to do before my next birthday on February 2! 😀
- Finish my novel.
- Win NaNoWriMo.
- Scrub-in: Preferably in an eye surgery.
- Score an A in at least one subject.
- Be among the top 1st 500 students in my class.
- Reach my ideal weight.
- Finish “Insanity” workouts without twisting any joints.
- Learn to swim.
- Learn another sport.
- Learn to dance.
- Perfect my photography skills.
- Earn drivers’ license.
- Read 20 books at least.
- Inspire someone(s).
- Speak French.
- Play guitar.
- Bake a successful cheesecake.
- Go skating.
- Climb a mountain or jump with a parachute.
- Volunteer in a cause.
Join a book club.
- Visit brand new places without travelling abroad.
- Fall in love.. Or not..
For the record, the only thing I haven’t yet quitted is this blog! And it was unplanned at all! 🙂