I was bored and hungry, and too lazy to dig the internet for a good protein bar recipe that I have all its ingredients, so I set my cooking instinct free. And it didn’t let me down! 😉
Chocolate granola protein bar*:
– 2 medium cups sugar-free musli.
– 3 egg whites.
– 3 tbsp. home-made almond butter (pure almond).
– 2 servings of your protein powder.
– 1 tsp. baking powder.
– 1 ordinary low fat yogurt (Greek would be better, but I had none).
– 16 pieces of galaxy milk chocolate (like 3 ordinary bars or one big bar)… You can use dark chocolate of course, but I can’t resist galaxy’s taste).
Mix all ingredients except chocolate. Spread on a tray. Cook in 180ْ C for 20-30 minutes. Then melt the chocolate and spread it over. Cool down, then enjoy!
*Makes around 12 bars. I think it has like 8 grams protein or maybe more. You can use my fitness pal to accurately calculate.