Well, along with sleeping, cooking sounds like a good coping mechanism. Yesterday I had tuna for lunch, and given the fact that my taste buds don’t quite get along with tuna, I had to come up with a modification for that banana pancake recipe from Body beast workout’s nutritional guide; “The Book Of Beast”.. Somehow it turned out to be a superb meal!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour. I don’t have it, so I use 1/2 cup white flour + 1/2 cup bran.
- 1 tsp. baking powder.
- 1 can water-preserved tuna, drained.
- 2 whole eggs.
- Around 100 ml skimmed milk (or more until you get the right consistency).
- Salt, pepper & seasoning as you wish (I love dried mint leaves and soy sauce).
- Sunflower oil (around 1 tsp. per pancake).
- Mix dry ingredients first.
- Mix the eggs, tuna, salt and milk.
- Heat your pan, add 1 tsp. oil per pancake.
- Simply Cook and serve with steamed veggies.