When all is said and done… nominated me today for “The versatile blog award”, that is so kind of a brand new follower! I’m so thankful! 🙂
Here’re the rules of accepting the nomination:
- Thank the person who nominated me.. Thank you “ellen“! 🙂
- Include a link to their blog.. It’s up there!
- Nominate fifteen blogs I enjoy and follow.. Stay tuned!
- Inform said bloggers about their nominations.. Done!
- Finally, share seven random things about myself.. And here I go:
- Sometimes I think I’m in med. school because of ER!
- Though I live in Cairo, crowds still irritate me!
- I’m obsessed with buying books; I just can’t resist the scene of any printed work settled on a shelf!
- Coffee and chocolate define my passion..
- I’d rather walk barefoot than wear high heals.. I can’t stand them!
- I’ve always wanted to learn karate.. 😛
- I love watching animation movies, and watching “Psych” makes my laugh my heart out.. 🙂
And my nomination goes to..
- ASPIRE. MOTIVATE. SUCCEED!
- Ayesha Qazi.
- Better this way.
- Dear Optimists.
- Different Strokes..My musings!!
- h2o by Joanna.
- Just babbling.
- Lets Untangle.
- Patterns of Nature.
- Peas and Cougars.
- PICTURES IN LIVING COLOR.
- Something. Nothing. Everything.
- The Pajama Chef.
Happy reading! 🙂