Thesilentsoul tagged me to answer some questions, it’s fun, and here I am.. 🙂
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
* In case anyone’s interested in answering, consider yourself tagged! 🙂
1. If you could have been born at any other time in history when would it have been?
That would be a time when radios were a brand new invention, when people rode horses and carts, and went to sleep by sunset!! Life was a lot simpler then..
2. What’s your ultimate cheery-up thing to do when you’re down?
It depends; I mostly tend to distract myself and get busy. I watch a movie, sip some coffee, read something, or talk to someone. Sometimes I pray, and sometimes all I do is going to sleep!
3. If your life was turned into a movie who would you like to see playing the part of you?
I don’t think anyone would fit! I might go for an Egyptian actress; Donia Samir Ghanem isn’t close to me whatsoever, but she’s a pro, I guess she would play it well.. Or if not, her sister Emy might be the next option..
4. If you could go back in your history and be any age again, which age would you chose and why?
Preschool age, when I had no responsibilities, and absolutely nothing to worry about.. 🙂
5. If your entire DVD collection was confiscated apart from one DVD which one would you chose to keep?
This’s confusing! The one on my mind at the moment is “You’ve got mail”..
6. What 3 things would you take if you were banished to a desert island for the rest of your life?
A tent, some instrument to dig for water, and a source of food; a
cow pregnant cow perhaps??! LOL!
7. What’s the best book you’ve read?
The Qur’an; it has this soothing effect, and it suits all the moods, and all the situations.. 🙂
8. If you were eaten by a shark would you expect someone to hunt the shark down?
Yes, I would! Hope keeps you alive, right?? 😉
9. If a genie offered you the choice of a million pounds or a guaranteed healthy and happy life, which would you take?
“A guaranteed healthy and happy life”.. Money is valueless with no health or happiness!
10. What’s you’re favourite pudding?
Anything with caramel or cinnamon on top, or both!
11. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet (assuming you had as much space as you needed to keep it) what would you choose?
I’ve always wanted to own a horse.. 🙂
- Now here are my questions to my “tag-ees”!
- You can never live without…………..?
- You’re never too old to………………..?
- When was the last time you conquered your fear, or did an act of bravery?
- When was the last time you laughed your heart out?
- What inspires you, or pushes you forward?
- Would you rather go back in time, jump to the future, or stay in the present? Why?
- If you were to be someone else, who would you be?
- If you were granted a single superpower, what would that be?
- What is the one job that would never suit you?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is your current mobile ringtone? 😛
And I’m tagging:
- A BLISSFUL JOURNEY
- ASPIRE. MOTIVATE. SUCCEED!
- Ayesha Qazi
- Better this way
- Cavities & Cravings
- Dear Optimists
- Different Strokes..My musings!!
- Just babbling
- Pictures In Living Color
- thesilentsoul 😛